D85 PUL-LIFTS® With Zinc Plated Link Chain
The one and only original PUL-LIFT®
The D85 Pul-Lift® is the original ratchet lever hoist, the unit on which Yale was founded. There are many cheap imitations on the market but the C/D85 is the ONLY ratchet lever hoist that can be called a Pul-Lift®.
The enclosed housing cover, hand lever, and lower block are made from high tensile white malleable cast iron, providing overall rugged construction. The graphite cast iron load sheave for the link chain has precision machined chain pockets for accurate fit and durability of the load chain.
The Yale D85 Pul-lift® is the quality choice for the hire industry. It is designed for heavy duty work and is suitable for almost any application in maintenance, mining, construction, steel fabrication, shipbuilding, utility work, and especially in the rail industry.
The D85 is ideal for spotting and securing heavy loads, simplifying the setting of pipes etc. in manholes and trenches.
NB: Do NOT accept cheap imitations! The Yale D85 is the original and only ratchet lever hoist that can be called a Pul-Lift®.
Almost unlimited applications in maintenance, mining, construction, steel fabrication, shipbuilding and utility work. Ideal for moving and positioning heavy machines and securing heavy loads, simplifies setting pipes etc. in manholes and trenches.
- Enclosed housing with housing cover, handlever and bottom block made from high tensile white malleable cast iron for overall rugged construction.
- The graphite cast iron load sheave for the link chain has precision machined chain pockets for accurate fit and durability of the load chain.
- Alloyed steel link chain with zinc-plated resp. yellow chromated finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
- All models can be equipped with an overload prevention device in the form of a slip clutch which is factory preset to approx. 25 % ± 15 % overload
- Free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- Hoist with sling chain.
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Number of chain falls||Chain Dimensions (d x p mm)|
|PUL-LIFT D 85 750||750||1||6 X 18,5|
|PUL-LIFT D 85 1500||1500||1||9 x 27|
|PUL-LIFT D 85 3000||3000||1||11 x 31|
|PUL-LIFT D 85 6000||6000||2||11 x 31|
|PUL-LIFT D 85 10000||10000||3||11 x 31|
|Model||EAN-No. 4025092*||Capacity (kg)||Number of chain falls||Chain Dimensions (d x p mm)||Lift with one full lever turn (mm)||Handle pull at WLL (daN)||Weight at standard lift (1.5m) kg|
|PUL-LIFT D 85 750||*050548||750||1||6 X 18,5||111||38||8.2|
|PUL-LIFT D 85 1500||*050555||1500||1||9 x 27||45||31||16.3|
|PUL-LIFT D 85 3000||*050562||3000||1||11 x 31||33||40||19.6|
|PUL-LIFT D 85 6000||*050579||6000||2||11 x 31||17||42||32.9|
|PUL-LIFT D 85 10000||*050784||10000||3||11 x 31||11||37||60.0|
|Model||PUL-LIFT C85 750||PUL-LIFT C 85 1500||PUL-LIFT C 85 3000||PUL-LIFT C 85 6000||PUL-LIFT C 85 10000|
|A min., mm||322||389||403||560||785|